- To develop free hand business and focus on sales activity.
- Get & send the potential sales lead.
- Join call with the oversea/GND colleague to investigate the biz.
- To prepare and issue quotations for customers according to sales guidance.
- Troubleshooting/solving of service problems for customers, answering customer inquiries.
- Providing friendly and professional service to our customers.
- To promote company's product to gain more business.
- Submit the weekly report on time.
- Provide the reflect the market info in Guangzhou to the company.
- College degree or above, major in logistics or international trading is preferable.
- Have experience in freight forwarding industry.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Work under pressure.
- Self-motivated, team-work.
- Have certain customer basic.
cargo-partner is a leading multinational freight forwarder and integrated logistics provider with a particular strength in international transport solutions. Based in Austria, cargo-partner is present in over 30 countries with more than 3000 employees and continues to grow and expand across the world.
Our employees are highly motivated professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who share a common passion for their work, excellent communication skills and a strong entrepreneurial approach.
We offer an interesting career kick-start for talented people without experience as well as rewarding opportunities for accomplished logistics and business professionals. We believe in establishing long-term relationships with our partners and in the continuous development of our employees.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Submit your application and CV via our online job portal today.